I was able to spend all day with my hubby and my babes....
I took tons of shots with Josh iphone...
the kids trying to keep their eyes open with the big sun in their eyes... did I mention today was a good day... (kids taking a look at the dam)..
We decided to hike the Horse Shoe... taylor getting a good splash of water!
What? Now Way! All of the grandkids together for a pics.. We finally had them all together!!
I kind of went snappy happy with the iphone!
Kids enjoying their hike..
I think by this time they were tired of me taking pics..
Talon and I
Cuteness
ACk... cute.. I love tyler's expression..lol
Angel trying not to be the tallest..lol
Say CHEESE
We were just happy to get some shots of all the kids together...
They all wanted to take a walk to the water and jump in... maybe next time..
2 comments:
The Parish side as as many grandkids as the Begay side. Until..... Tuesday. Baby number 8 on the way. That's cool you got all the grandkids together. Looks like you guys all had fun!
that's my home!!! Oh my gosh you just made me homesick!! I wish I could've been there to hang out with you guys! you could've come to my classroom! Haha, which isn't mine anymore I guess. But still...Nice pictures. :)
Post a Comment