Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Heart My Kids!

Aside from the fact that I find myself in my pj's at mid-day or I am constantly cleaning messes or whatnot; being a mother definitely has it moments of pure joyful bliss! I think these moments instantly rejuvenate us mothers to keep moving forward..lol!! I love my kids and yes at times I feel like I am the wicked witch of the east or west..lol! AndYes, I do have my moments where I completely lose it and when that happens I usually send the kids outside and tell the kids they are not allowed to come back in for at least an hour!! The funny thing is when I chase them out they are constantly nagging to come back in..... Well, it seems lately I have been having cheery and awhhh so awesome moments with my kids! I would like to say that I write each of these moments down, for future memories, but gee... I never do. But just off the top of my head these little ones have been:

For the past couple of days taytay has been asking me when her little sister is going to grace her presence...lol! I have no idea where she got that idea, but I tell her not in the near future. It's funny she has brought that up, because at the moment I am trying to lose my baby weight, so I can have our last child...just don't know how long that will be...
Taytay telling me she loves me!
She dances at random times!
This little one is being more adventurous. He can now stand for like 10 to 20 seconds with no help at all. We get so excited when he does and he loves all the attention he gets!!!
He says DaDa!
He does not like baby food in a jar!
Tyler likes walking in the grocery store with his batman or spiderman mask!
They kind of all look alike? right? lol... talon needs to get some sun, because he looks white compared to the two in the back..heheheh I love being their mother!

2 comments:

Nakki said...

& I love being their Auntie...awwww :)

Nava_jo said...

I was just going to say, they are getting dark! Yo'sea and I had better get some pool time in, so we can catch up. I love all the kiddies, I can't wait to see all of you SOON!