Friday, April 30, 2010

I Guess It Was Meant To Be... A CEU Graduate!!

A 2010 CEU Graduate! YAY! Finally! It feels good to finish where I started.
I love this pic...but the not so flattering black robe...ugh..
I felt so lucky to have these kiddies supporting me... they were all in AWHH!!! They thought Auntie was the best with the black cap and gown on..lol
A Happy Reunion.. Tyler had a bittersweet reunion... So happy to see them, but sooooo sad to see them go so soon!! He sure missed his Grandpa!
What Beautiful Ladies!!! Thank you so much for loving me and encouraging me to keep moving forward...
My Lovelies!!
They missed Grandma too!!
Grandma was happy to greet Talon, who has grown plenty in the four months she has not seen him. As you can see,, he did not forget her.
What next???
More schooling..that's for sure...
Another two years or less and I will be sportin this black rope once again..

Posted because its simple cute
The End... now on to bigger and better things!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats Tawnya! That is wonderful. :) Such great pics, I especially love the ones of your and your kids and the one of Taylor and the flower, she is so cute!

Unknown said...

This just further goes to show that only mom and dad's favorites graduate from CEU. ha Congratulations!

Nakki said...

Congrats Tawn! I'm also CEU alumni! Go Eagles! lol Maybe you'll get a BS in Geology at BYU too! :)