Friday, June 25, 2010

13th Annual Just Move It/ Monument Valley Tribal Park

The kids and I entered the Just Move It Walk/Run this year! It actually was my first time hearing about it, but apparently its been going on my 13yrs! We had a super fun time. Check it out!
I believe this was a bit past half way point! The sun was going down and cooling off a bit!
After walking over two miles in sand dune like sand, Taylor earned her much needed break!
The kids refreshed and ready to take on the pavement.
I love this pic!!
Everyone else behind us, so I have proof we weren't the last! It was a super big deal because I had a three year old, a four year old, and the five year old with me. And not once did I have to carry them. They walk and ran this three miler on their own.
Almost at the finish line!
What beautiful scenery we had!

Of course taytay had to pick up some flowers !
At the last stretch of our walk, tyler had a boost of energy and decided to finish by running. I had to tell him to stop so I could get this shot!
Yay! At the three mile marker! I was super proud of them! They were super tired and down and homemade chicken salad very quickly, with an apple and more water!!

We hope to make it to the next "Just MOve It" walk/run!
We had great people to walk with, great scenery, and awesome t-shirts!!

1 comment:

Nakki said...

Awesome! Way to go kids!