Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Man! He deserves a day to himself! He being the man of my dreams and the Best Daddy to our kids! We are super lucky!
Josh only request was to have some sleep! So, I tried to let him sleep! He did get some shut eye, but the kids and I were more excited about spending the day with him outdoors, it being the perfect day to do so! Here's the lime pie I made him--just kidding! It was straight out of a box! Maybe next father's day I will get it right!
Talon eying the sugar!! It was yummy!!
Talon enjoyed his bite!
And also his swing ride!!

We had a nice time at the park! Earlier in the day we had a good time at Church. The kids made him cards and yummy treat to go with it!!
Happy Father's Day Hon! Hope to spend plenty more with you!!!

No comments: