Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family Reunion

Family Reunion was another hit! It was sooo nice this year. No rain drops or crazy sand blowing. We were super lucky. We were only going to hit up family reunion for a day, but it turned into three days! Josh uncle passed on earlier in the week and we had his funeral that Friday before family reunion. It was such a beautiful ceremony and such a sweet message of families are forever! How lucky we are to have this understanding to comfort and heal our
hearts.
I have such handsome men in my life! Lucky me!
The kids had a super fun time with family and friends around!!

Here is a shot of Ansel on one of the many hikes we went on!
Nothing beats Sunblock!
Taytay's dream of becoming a unicorn came true thanks to auntie NACO!
The Begay Family!
It was so hard to say bye to grandma and grandpa!! The kids sure love them with all their hearts!
Taytay sure is gonna miss auntie Naco!
I guess it has always been a tradition for Josh to get some Popsicles at the Gap Trading Post! Josh was happy to carry on the tradition to his kids!! Family Reunion has always been an educational experience for me. Every year Josh tells me stories after stories about past family reunions when he was a little kid! I love it! Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Nakki said...

I'm sooo glad we got to go! I knew I took time off early in advance. Funerals aren't always fun, but its always nice to see family and spend time together. I'm just sad I missed out on popsicles! We tried to stop with the girls on the way over but it was closed...had to settle for the gas station across the way and light up suckers :)