The Romo's (josh sister) are moving to Utah and we couldn't be more excited!! Enroute to Provo we met up with them at Lake Powell. We had a super fun time. Jet skies and all! Oh, it was especially exciting to finally see baby Allea, whom we had not met. She's a cutie and lots of cute chubbies!
The kids excited about being on the jet ski! Josh gave them a fun ride and they did not want to get off!
Here's another cute Romo (yosea)! She's such a cute girl! She was pretty mute while we were with her, but that was okay..we've been informed she laughs at fart noises and what not..heheheh
sooo cute! Wish we could of spent more time with her...
Yoyo loving the water!
Talon enjoying his strawberry!
Taylor excited to see her cousin (really she was) :0)
the newest addition with mommy!! Thanks Romo family! Like always we had a super fun time!
1 comment:
How fun! I missed out! Wish I could of been there. I miss the lake and I'm glad you finally got to meet Allea!
Post a Comment