I was so excited to finally get some family shots where everyone was smiling. I can't wait to see this pic in a nice big frame!!

Here is a cute one of my taytay! She's starting kindergarten this year and it's such a scary thing for me!!! She is super excited!!
This is one of my favorite shots of talon. It catches his personality quite well! He is a busy body!

My two boys! Best buds and such studs! They will be spending more time together because Taylor will be off at school!
The Joe/Shirley Begay Family Shot! We got it! Easier said than done, but I had tons and tons of fun!!
My kidos here! Tyler looks like he is in pain, but ahhh well still cute!
I liked this pic, but Talon was giving the lazy eye!
My one and only! Once you find it.. you never let go! :0)!
This was one of my favorite shots! Such beautiful girls! Aren't I lucky to have them as my sisters!!
Vee, Naco, JoJo, and Me!

Love this one!! This could make a great magazine shot!
I was jealous of this one. Lucky them all together!! Brother and sisters!! I want one of my brother and sister too!
3 comments:
great pics! they turned out so cute!
Fun family pics :)
I love them! I just stole some that Nicky didn't put up on his site. Good times, still glad I got to come up for a visit. Miss you guys, its always great when we're all able to get together :)
Post a Comment