Saturday, August 21, 2010

Taylor's First Day of School

Taytay's first day of school!!! My baby girl is growing sooooo fast! I think I was more nervous for her, but she kept telling me not to worry because she had her cousins there with her!! That made me feel better, but I sure missed her at home with the boys!

Tay at breakfast with Angel!
Waiting for the bus and its right by the house!!
Tyler was super sad when he found out he could not go with her!!! Tyler was left all by himself to play with Talon!! Josh showed him Taylor's bike and that frown of his was turn to a smile!

I think we are all adjusting to taylor being gone for most of the day!! We do have our moments where we miss her tons!! It's been very interesting to have only the boys home but I am liking it more and more each day and when taylor does get home from school its a fun surprise to hear all that she is learning!!!

4 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Theirs my bud.

The Gilmore Bunch said...

Wow! Your babies are sure getting big! The first day of school, or any other day for that matter, will always be hard! I still worry. BJ

Nakki said...

cute.

Jess said...

Taylor is so cute. Yeah it is hard for us parents huh?