First snow fall in Castle Dale and it has brought endless entertainment for my kids!

The kids were super excited, they begged me to get their snow gear out!

Tay patting the snow! LOL

Tay eating the snow..(not sure about that, but I did it when I was little, so I guess it okay?? right?)

First snowball was aimed at me.!!!

Baby in a blue suit was pushed in the snow by the farm dog, itchy!

Talon recovered and loved the snow...kind of? :)
4 comments:
Snow already? Wow. Brrr, I'm not ready for that yet. I love Taylor's beanie, it's so stylish. :)
Did it snow today? It was suppose to snow here on Wednesday but so far only a few flakes but nothing stuck. I'm excited for the first big snow!!
I love the snow! Wish I could have been there with the kids on the first snow fall of the season! gees! they are good lookin kids!
Love it! I love and miss snow. Don't eat the 1st snow cause it gets all the pollution, dust, and gunk in the air down with it (or so I'm told, but it sounds pretty believable). Humm, looks like I might not be too far off: "the physical state of the water is such that the solvent ability of the water has been reduced so it not been able to kill any microbes which may have come from outerspace. So if you eat snow you might be eating deadly bacteria from outerspace, or ingesting any kind of pollutants which have not had time to be broken down by the liquid properties of water.
By the way a spore is basically a microscopic entity like a bacteria, or virus or seed or pollen ( generally any potentially living thing ) which is in hybernation and is covered in a protective layer. Imagine a bear hybernating in winter and it is protected by an armour plating. "
Post a Comment