I have been meaning to get around to this post! For the most part its for memory sake! To our kids and grandkids, etc.. May you all find your one and only and seal and bind each other for eternity in no greater place than the Lords Temple.

In the six years I have been married to this man, not once have I forgotten to thank my heavenly father for allowing me to marry this man. He is my rock, my support, my friend, and my man. Glad to know that he always will be.

The blessings that were sealed upon us on that day, Oct. 16, 2004, are what keeps us together and what binds us together forever, kids included, for which, I will forever be grateful. I held out for something great and will never regret my choice in this manner! With the world and it's influence to destroy families, I can't help but be grateful for a place of refuge and peace! Every year that passes with this man, I grow to love him even more and learn more and more about God's love-it just gets better!
3 comments:
SORRY THAT I MISSED IT! :-(
Hey who is that skinny man next to you? gees, I need to find that man again! lol
Awe...such a good blog, made me teary! @Josh...I saw your skinny days, where ur holding your pants up! lol
Post a Comment