Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Josh is in Atlanta Georgia for possibly a manager position for AT&T! We are super excited, considering it has been awhile since he has been working! So, for the last three months we have been living with his parents. Its something I have grown accustom to and its really great! Josh dad own's quite a few acres and with 1/4 of it he uses for growing hay. The kids love it and Josh and I do too! We've had lots of fun taking part in helping with farm chores and what not! I'm trying to be a farm girl, but it does not look to promising for me. I am deathly scared of cows, but thankfully there is the brum brum and other vehicle uses to get me around. LOL I've had my share of different living experiences, for starters I am a home grown rez girl! I also lived on an atoll for about 14 months on the marshall islands. I went to both extremes..desert girl to island living girl! Now I will add farm girl to the stats! Well, I guess I better get use to it, because we will be here for a good 2 to three years! (Price that is).

With grandma and grandpa around the corner, the kids don't mind at all! There is still so much to explore on grandpa's farm and the kids love it!

Taylor has now been in school for a little over two months. She loves it! She loves her classmates and enjoys meeting new people. Her and I engage in our daily conversation on our drive to school and back. It's been a pleasure to see my little tay grow and mature!! She already has her likes and dislikes. Every morning she tells me, "Mom I'm not wearing that"! or NO, mom! I don't want my hair fixed that way"! etc.. it's just too funny!

Tyler is still my baby. He loves grandpa's farm sooooo much. The other day he helped grandpa change the tractor tire. He reminds me of his daddy. He has the same love for the farm. The other day on one of our many walks around the farm, he said, " Oh No! Grandpa forgot to close the gates! We need to close it! We don't want the cows to come out!"--- that cracked me up!! :) Every day I count my blessings and thank heavenly father for my three wonderful kids!

No comments: