Today I'm Thankful For:
my computer- it allows me to stay connected to family esp since today is Thanksgiving!
my ipad-provides endless entertainment for the family (some educational), holds my text books, which is a great plus, because I don't have to carry my heavy books around.
my camera-captures everyday smiles
my kids- love them to pieces
my husband- love him to pieces too
my flat iron- its like instant ready!! I love it! probably not good for my hair, but I love it
my sister and brother- I love that we have a loving and fun relationship
my parents/inlaws- I hold dear to everything they tell me
for mash potatoes and stuffing- I love this stuff, where would the world be if there were no potatoes for that matter
punch and soda- guilty pleasure, unfortunately this one is mine.
washer and dryer- with three kids this truly is a life saver.. just imagine doing it by hand
cucumbers- i love these things!! I could eat two or three whole pieces in one setting
tv-disney movies/pure entertainment for the kids( some might think otherwise, but I am happy to throw one in and get my extra thirty to one hour sleep
nap time- I need nap time too,, just wish it was a daily occurance
no school- means more fun with the family
the wood stove- it cost no money and heats up the house
nelson phone- just so convenient, you'd know what I mean after having no phone for a couple of months.. the pay phone gets tiresome. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment