Thursday, November 25, 2010

17 Months w/Chicken Legs

This little man is now 17 months! His 17 month mark fell on Thanksgiving, so one thing I am grateful for is a healthy 17 month old boy, chicken legs and all! Might I add he has my legs ( I think). I had crazy skinny legs growing up, although I had to pack on those muscles so it look a bit descent! LOL
Although, I think it looks a lot cuter on him!! Talon is our smallest and skinniest baby ever!!
The socks kind of bulk up his legs a bit, but he truly has skinny legs! He's a cutie and we love him so much!
This little man is getting naughtier! One morning while I was doing my hair he pulled out all the bottom drawers and dumped everything out... all in a matter of minutes!!!
He had this same smirk on his face when I found him with potting soil in his hand! He had a long trail that followed behind him.. Again only a matter of seconds!!
He's talking more and lets us know what he like and dislikes! My baby is turning into a little boy!! :(

1 comment:

Nakki said...

That just means time to have another one!