My little man is twenty months!! I actually took him in for a check up and they told me he was on the skinny side and average height!! I figure nothing to worry about as long as he's growing average(height that is). He's healthy as a button!
Don't you like his boots? Taylor and Tyler call it his monster feet! That made me laugh! Well, Talon still dislikes cow milk, but loves cheese. I try to give him rice milk and he tends to like that better. He loves to eat fruit, carrots and also fruit shakes in the morning.
He's appetite sure is a healthy one and he loves water!! I try my best to get him fresh squeezed apple juice from Good Earth!! He loves that stuff!
Here's a pic of him eating his fresh fruit and veggie shake. I usually add strawberries, bananas, carrots, blueberries and whatever veggie that we have in the frig. He loves it and gonna feed it to him as long as I can..LOL
1 comment:
He is so cute! I need to try what you do, that sounds so good. :)
Post a Comment