Josh: Just super busy with work and when he's not at work, he is busy helping me with the kiddos! He enjoys work, so that makes me happy!
Tawnya: I am super busy with and the kiddos and I am trying to clean out our room! I have been back n forth to DI! It's crazy how much junk builds up! I'm trying to simplify life! Plus I am trying to plan out our lunches and dinners! I have yet to find joy in cooking!
Taylor: She is super busy with school! She has learned most of her 100 sight words and can read a level 1 book without my help! She's doing great on her phonics and it sure has been a treat having her read me a story! She's also on top of her math and subtraction!Her teacher was right, she said the first part of the learning curb is a bit slow, but all of sudden they will shoot up! Its just a matter of us keeping up and reinforcing what they learn. Tay's doing great! She's learning 10 plus words a week and her time is improving when I time her on her addition and subtraction! I couldn't be prouder!
Tyler: He too has homework! I am constantly on him with his numbers, abc's, and sight words! He enjoys it some times! He prefers to torment his brother or play outside! When Tay's in school its just me and my boys! Its been a fun treat! I have enjoyed my one on one with my boys! They are so carefree and so easy to please! I sure am gonna miss have Tyler around. He start K in August! He's really excited about school!
Talon: Lately he has been making messes! When he's eating or just out and about! It drives me crazy!! I sure hope its a phase because its burning me out. We live with Josh parents, so its not my home to do whatever I please..lol!
All in all I think we are doing great!
1 comment:
What a great post, and I can surely relate to you! I get so sick of junk to, and yes, it can pile up fast. About half the time, I just hate cooking only if I don't know what to cook or if we are out of certain things. But I do like cooking if I have what I need, and Kaipo isn't making a disaster while I am at cooking. That boy is a living lil torando! He is at that independent stage which can be frustrating for me since he spills, etc. Taylor is so cute how she is taking off in her schooling, how wonderful. And Tyler, he is like Kono where he will like it at times but other times, not want to do it and pick on Kaipo. I did not know he was Kono's age. BTW, I am back to having a private blog.
Post a Comment