Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Pickings!

This is Taylor's First School Easter Egg Hunt! It will be the first of many! She was sooo excited to have me there! I just hope that never changes, meaning that its cool to have mommy at school!
Tay heading out to their hunting grounds aka playground!
Taylor's teacher laid out all the eggs with each child's name on it. They could only pick the eggs with their name on it!! They each had ten eggs total to pick! I thought that was a good idea!

Taylor proudly showing the milk-carton basket she made!
Tay standing with some of her classmates!
This was another Easter event! Tyler was not too thrilled to take a pic with the easter bunny! Who would blame him, right? (lol)
Since getting my new sewing machine I have made a couple of skirts and dresses for Taylor! This is one outfit I made for her!
Talon with the Easter Bunny!

1 comment:

Nakki said...

The skirts so cute Tawn! You have such a pretty girl. I love it. I have Kindergarten pics of me towering over my classmates too. Hahaa. Cute.