We actually celebrated Easter on Easter Sunday! We decided that we (our family of five) needed to spend time to ourselves, something we haven't done for awhile! We decided to go to the desert!
It was just a very quick trip! Josh found a fun spot for the kids to pick some eggs!!
The kids had fun hunting the eggs!
They even had to climb some rocks to get to the plastic eggs!
Talon enjoying his sucker. He really did not care to pick up eggs, (go figure).
What made this hunt different than the others was daddy made some of the eggs more valuable than the others!!! lol Our kiddos have had about three plus egg hunts this weekend.
My attempt to get a family shot!
I loved that Talon posed for my pics..lol
climbing rocks and having fun!
Not only did we hunt but we roasted marshmellows and hotdogs!
The kids loved it and we all had a fun time!
I have to admit it was a bit chilly and wet, but nothing beats family time! It really was nice to get away and just have some simple family time!! Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with extended family, but I think time alone from everyone else is great too!
Talon giving some luvs!
Josh and I at one of the spots where we took engagement pics about six-plus years ago! Wow, much has changed!!
2 comments:
What fun! I like the pic of the kids together, especially the one of Talon posing. :) Cute!
Yeah, spending time alone once in a while is nice huh?
Cute kids Josh, I think I hadn't seen pics before.
Um abraco,
Michael Moore
Post a Comment