Willow Springs Family Reunion was cut short this year! The wind took over this year! But, before the wind but a damper on things, Josh and I were able to do our Fun Run that we were in charge of. Louise and Tay were up and about around 6:15am. Crazy campers I say! P.S. I took this pic some time after seven!
Louise and Taylor excited about family reunion!
What cuties!
Josh gathering the flock! They were in for a surprise!!!
Our fun run included crab walking, jumping jacks, etc....
Jojo and vee finishing the race with their babes in tow.
At the finish line.. almost there!
Cant forget to buy blue bird flour!
Due to the wind, we decided to head to page and eat.
All in all, family reunion was super fun!!! I only took part in the morning festivities and than headed to Page hospital where my sis was in labor!! I sure had an eventful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment