Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Field Day

Taylor last event of the school year was Field Day and Tyler was invited to tag along! They had loads and loads of fun! Talon and I did too, although field day was from 8:30 to 1:50pm..., I was super tired by then. Here are some fun pics!!
This was their first event, a train ride!
Taylor taking it easy during here relay runs!
Three legged race!
Potato Sack Race... This was super fun to watch!
And they are off!
Go Tyler and Taylor!
Crab ball
Parachute game!
tug of war!
Tay and ty's team lost. :)
Bowling!
Bouncy
Waiting for his turn!
After hours of fun in the sun, we headed to Provo and picked up a few things and visited with the cousins! I found them in the tree! They were so high in the tress, it made me nervous. I told them to be careful and Ansel replied, "Don't worry I'm a monkey!" And his sister Louise said, " Yea, its in our DNA!'... kids, they crack me up!!!
Louise and Taylor!! We sure had an eventful day!! Now back to sewing for Family Reunion!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't believe how big your little girl has gotten! I remember when she was just a baby & we'd sit behind you guys in church at the Native Ward!!! Wow, time definitely flies!!!

Nakki said...

They so such fun stuff for kids! They didn't do stuff like that when we were young, or if they did I don't remember it. Ha! Wheezy cracks me up. Who taught her about DNA? She's 7!