It has been almost three weeks since I last seen my hubby! I miss him like CRAZY! Like super crazy! Being back in my hometown, K-town, has been great, but life without my hubby is not so great. I love being home with the family and having the chance to watch baby Jacob. Its great, but I'm finding myself missing my other half more each day. I miss the small things,like:
Watching the kids run to him when he gets back from work.
Or when he tickles and wrestles with the kids.
Or him making me laugh with his silly jokes.
Or simply just spooning with him.
I guess you can say we are going through another transition and it seems like with each change comes the trials. The kids and I have yet to experience Logan, utah! We pray it happens soon, so we can be with Josh again! He's deeply missed! The kids remind me every day that they miss their daddy and it saddens me. I've learned that Josh is a huge light in our family.
His spirit, his light, has a huge impact on the nourishment of our family.
And we miss it and it saddens our spirits a bit too.
So, I am glad to say that Josh will be here this weekend!!! We are super happy and wish Friday could come sooner!!
These are just some small thoughts to my kiddos letting them know that when they do have a family of their own, that being TOGETHER AS A FAMILY is very important. Our spirits are nourished not only by the word of God, but also being with those we love so dearly!! Family is Where the Heart IS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment