Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adventure Time

Our move in-date is October 1st and Auntie Jojo graciously let us crash at her house for a couple of days! We had tons of fun and her two little girls are the cutest! Every time I see her girls I kinda a wish I I had two more little ones! But Josh is quick to bring me back to reality..lol (I'm baby hungry and Josh does not support my idea's hahaha..) 
Well, one morning Jojo took us on a fun hike! We enjoyed it and the kiddos loved the waterfall at the end!! Jo had a great picture idea! Aren't they cute. Tyler knocked off his shoe just right before I took the pic. It was floating in the water below. 
Kids at the waterfall!
Here's allea! This kid is fun all around!!
Here's Yosea!! Cheezer!
Here's allea showing us a worm, but really she was stepping on it..lol 
On the hike down! 
The kids and I had tons and tons of fun hanging with Jojo and her girls! We did a lot of fun things! We went on walks, visited the storage units, picked apples, went to a museum, went to a tail gate party and lastly went to the water park!! Yay!

No comments: