We finally made it to Logan, Utah! We were super excited! The first thing we did when we arrived in Logan was drive by Josh's store! The kids were super excited to just be in the same town as him! Than we drove to our home!
Our three bedroom apt. is perfect for our family! The pic above us is our front window view! We get to see the football stadium all day and tons and tons of people riding their bikes! The kids love it and well, as for me, it brings back memories of my early days in college. While I was at the University of Arizona I lived in a dorm that was right next to the football stadium and I would hear the band practice every morning! Thank goodness I only lived in that dorm for one week and transferred to an all girls dorm!
This isTalon enjoying his surroundings! It's simply perfect! We get a big grassy field to play on and also a playground area! I know the kids will love it!
Well, after the kids and I arrived at our new apartment, we received a call from jojo! She told us our trailer blew a tire! ack! Josh parents were pulling our covered trailer (my dad's trailer that we have had for over four years) and blew a tire while they were on the freeway headed to Logan. But they got it fixed and were on their way! I'm so grateful for our parents! I really don't know where we would be without their helping hand! They made it to the apartment just in time to meet up with Josh and his friends. Josh took two hour off of work and help with the unpacking! Thank goodness for his friends because there were a lot of boxes! Auntie Jojo and her girls came along too! She helped us out by entertaining our kiddos at the park! What can we not do without family!! We love you guys all!
Well, another major thing we needed to do was get the kids enrolled in school! They were out of school for about a week! I think it was a well deserved break!
We are excited about living with Josh once again! It's super nice to have the family back together again! I can't help but be thankful to our loving Heavenly Father! All this would not be possible for his influence and unfailing love for us!
The kiddos have been in school for a couple of days and they seem to like it. Tyler only has half day kindergarten! He's not too happy about that. Well, you see full day students get school lunch and he's simply not happy he does not get one.
I'm glad the kiddos are loving the school and their area! It makes the transition period a lot easier!
We still have tons and tons of exploring to do and we can't wait! There are mountains all around us and tons and tons of trees! I know for sure in the spring and summer the kids will be loving the outdoors! But fall is here and we anticipate a cold, freezing winter! There are some exciting times ahead and we can't wait to post about them.
Another fun fact is there is a Temple in Logan! We've grown to love the Manti Temple, but I know we will soon hear stories about the Logan Temple! Can't wait!









No comments:
Post a Comment