Today we started our October festivities and it was awesome! West stadium Villas, where we live, sponsored a chili cook-off, Halloween costume contest, trunk or treat, and loads of games and activities!
Here the kiddos are doing the hula hoop!
Here we are eating our chili, which was super yummy!
Taylor in the 6-8yr old Halloween costume contest! She placed third and tyler placed third too!
This is me, super tired at the end of the party! Four hours is a long..... time. LOL! Plus Talon was nagging and not so happy!. The life of a mother is never dull I tell ya!
My little stud man cop! These first few pics were taken courtesy of our RA! I love it! I never get to have pics of me in it with my kiddos, so these pics are a bonus!
I told the kids about our Halloween activity Friday afternoon and since than they have been talking nonstop about what costume they were gonna wear! Last year I bought like 15.00 dollars worth of costumes. Mind, the price of each costume were like 1.30. Yes, super cheap! I'm happy I did because the kids love it and we have activities lined up in the weeks and days ahead! They get to switch up their attire! These are the costumes they finally settled on! Ty was a jail-bird monster..lol
My little man was a cute, happy, cop!
Taylor a pirate!
My kiddos played their hearts out and I'm glad! They were able to make some new friends and play and play!
Here the kids are coloring their treat bags! There were so many activities that it kept us busy for four hours! Plus, the kiddos won a lot of prizes! (free bowling, free skating, ice cream, etc...). Note to self: Stadium Villas Activities are super fun and worth the effort to go!
Tyler loved this slide! This slide was super fast unlike the others he's tried before.. and love it did he! He went on it a gazillion times!
Talon found himself enjoying the playround and this cool little ride he found there!
There were tons and tons of kids and it was great getting to know my neighbors! They are all working hard in school!
Tay of course had to swing on the monkey bars! Her hands are covered in blisters! It brings me back to childhood memories! Ahhh, being a child was great! lol
The kiddos doing the hula hoop!
Tyler loved these boxing gloves! He played for like an hour with some older kiddos! He loved it!
Here are my little munchkins! I love them so much! I love Halloween and I can tell they do too! I just love the weather and all the fun stuff that follows!
Today was a fun, rewarding day for us! We played hard and we met new faces! That counts as something, right! Happy Fall and Happy October to family and friends! The kids and I are doing great! Josh has been super busy these past couple of days due to the iphone launch! And it has been fun hearing all about it! I now want a new iphone! Was Steve Jobs visionary or what!!

















5 comments:
SOOOO CUTE, Talon makes me laugh, so funni n cute. Love your blog, its very interestin n good to learn more abt gkids, so adorable n sweet they are. You r doing a great job being a mom, very caring n loving.~ Love kisses n huggs~MOM
Stadium Villa is AWESOME!! Looks like so much fun. :)
Tawn... your family is too cute for words!!! You always seem to be doing tons of activities that look like a blast! Love the costumes. But where was yours? :) Love your blog keep it up! love, Chels-
That's so nice that you guys had a blast, wish we were a resident of Stadium Villas. ;) for the day when we move off the Rez, that will be a happy happy day for us. Anyway, love your lil cop, made me smile. Taylorade a good pirate and Tyler looked pretty scary. And how cool that you got all those costumes for cheap. Kono would have been in heaven! Life as a mom is surely super busy isn't it?
*Taylor made
Post a Comment