We live at West Stadium Villas! We are loving the grass, trees, and college atmosphere! We are slowly getting to know our neighbors! I think every time the kiddos go out and play they meet someone new to play with! I often catch the kiddos running around the apartments with this new friend! It's a fun sight to see! I've also been introduced to the resident advisor! Yes, we actually get an RA! lol But its super neato because she has informed me about all activities! The school actually provides dance lessons, art lessons, mini kindergarden for tyler, cooking lessons, zumba, which for some are free and for others a small amount of money compared to the regular fee elsewhere! Oh, and they are all for kids! I couldn't be more excited about this!
Another perk about our location is bike and stroller friendly!! I love it and no matter where we go, we will get a big work out because of the hills! I think I have lost over 25lbs total, so this totally works for me! I would love to lose another 25lbs more and I will finally be at my ideal weight!
I've mentioned before that we have a huge grassy field! It has already been good to us! The kids run up and down and play soccer and I even broke out the volleyball!
Here is a better picture!
This past week has been full of excitement and fun! I guess to top it off, we went to the football game! The kids were so excited! I ofcourse get in free because I'm a student, but some friendly people who were leaving came up to us while we were about to buy our tickets for the little kiddos, gave us their's. I guess they were too cold to stay! So, yay, we got in free!
Here's a pic of the football stadium!
We waited for Josh to get off work before we on in!
Logan is a pretty place. We are surrounded by mountains at times simply breathtaking!
We were still waiting for Josh! I did get alittle snap happy with the camera, but don't worry I won't post anymore pics!








No comments:
Post a Comment