So, this new bill board was just put up and it stands right next to our apts. It's kind of sad. Sad, because we will no longer have the big open field of grass, the playground, and the old old huge huge trees because this Luxury Residential Project will take its place. I don't like it at all! Who cares for the flat screen tv's, granite counters, fitness center,etc... I don't like it! I like the fact that my kiddos can play in the big open field, the playground, the ancient tree's, and our garden plots! Well, I guess my opinion don't really matter at this point, but gee, so sad. And granite top counters sound nice, but gee, it just does not replace the FUN families will be losing due to this new project.
Well, I guess the next best thing to do is take advantage of everything while we still have it!!
Yesterday, I finally selected my Major which is family studies...and I'm still unsure!! I will find out soon how much longer I need to get my bachelor degree!! All my classes are being evaluated!! I'm crossing my fingers I don't have to retake any general classes or any of my chemistry, biology, math, etc...
I will know by next week! Basketball season is in full effect!! Can't wait to go to a game!!!



1 comment:
Hey Tawn, are you planning on going back to school anytime?
Post a Comment