I am super excited about the upcoming Holiday's and I can't wait to do some new exciting things this season! Well, now that we are living in Logan, there ought to be some fun stuff, right? First thing on my current list is get some family pics taken, so I can send some Christmas cards out! I did it last year, but I failed to send them off! So, hopefully this year I can get them out! The pic below is super cute and I have been playing around with my camera settings, slowly moving away from the automatic setting! I have a couple of ideas in mind, Just need to find an extra hand or a tri-pod to take our family pic!
Second thing I want to get started on is my crafty Christmas presents! I opted to try to make Christmas presents, especially for all the little kiddos in our family! My hubby bought me a sewing machine this year, and I feel I need to break it out this season.
Third thing is make tons and tons of pumpkin pies and give it to my neighbors! I have tons and tons of pumpkin left from my garden and lots of frozen puree that needs to be used!! I think the kids are gonna have fun helping me with this one!
Fourth: I want to hit black Friday and at least find some crazy, outrageous deal!! I gots too! I love shopping and I can't wait!
What's 5th on my list? Write letters to family! This year we really won't be around family and friends. We kind of isolated ourselves due to our move to Logan. We still don't know if we can meet up with family and friends.? We hope to, but if only money grew on trees!
6th: We hope to chop our own Christmas tree down and bring it home. I still haven't found out if that's okay with USU standards! Student housing is kind of tight!
Seventh: Make my house smell like cookies! Josh loves cakes and cookies. He enjoys his sweet snacks. I on the other had could just grab a bag of popcorn and chips and I'm happy! Well, since he loves it and I really haven't put any effort in baking, I hope to bake more often! Again, the kids will love it! I'm stocking up on baking items right now. There are so many great deals on flour, sugar, etc... I think I am on track right now! My list is a bit long, but I really hope I do them all!! I'm crossing my fingers, plus finals are creeping up?! Oh, plus there are so many fun hills!! Come sledding time, WE are gonna have some fun!






1 comment:
gorgeous photos! your kids are so beautiful and grown up. :)
Post a Comment