Today I decided to take some pictures of my kids! It was kind of a last minute thing and I was kind of afraid it was going to get dark. Well, I rushed the kids in and out of the house and in and out of the car. There were episodes of crying and screaming. Talon was not a happy camper, due to the freezing cold weather. We would sit in the car and warm up and than hurry and take a picture. We had like five episodes of that and by than it was dark. I was not too happy with the pictures I was getting, so I decided to do it inside the house. It was crazy too, but Talon was happier and not so cold. I snapped like over a hundred shots and these are little few I liked. Enjoy!

edited with picnik
Taylor Jaden Bii-kai-soni Begay, 6 years old.
Tyler Justin Bii-kai-soni Begay, 5 years old










1 comment:
Yes, I can get to your blog just fine! Love these pictures! Your kids are so cute, especially tay's smile!
Post a Comment