Gagging is no fun!! It happens every hour and after my gagging the chills begin. I don't get hot flashes at all, I just freeze! That's when the layering starts and that's when the sickness comes on! Gagging is brought on by things I smell and ???? I have no clue, it just not fun. I kind of force feed myself, even though I feel like I have no taste buds. It makes it no fun to eat at all. I feel like I can't taste anything because most of the time I'm overcome with chills, sickness, gagging, and just plain old yucky feeling. I know I'm getting plenty of water because I pee like crazy!! I don't actually throw up, its gagging. Some days I can mentally tell myself that its okay. It takes a lot to do that. I pretend to not have those feelings and work against what my bodies actually feeling. I get up and clean, try to make dinner and lunch and stuff. On those days, I feel it at night. I gag the whole night away. Its not fun. So, I don't know which is better, telling myself mentally I'm okay, when actually I am not and letting it hit full force at night, when I'm trying to rest. Or just deal with it during the day. Either way I lose! So, how do I deal with this gagging and deal with life!! I have no clue????? But I have noticed that my kids tend to want to take naps!? Its simply odd, cause they never want to take naps. Talon is sleeping longer and Tay and Ty for some odd reason have been taking naps when they get home. So, when they crash, I relax and try to sleep. And if Talon naps, we all sleep. I take it as a blessing, cause sadly I am miserable and like 9 weeks preggo. I've come to accept that I'm not one of those mommies who loves to be pregnant :(
Well, thanks to awesome people in my life, they have recognize that life has been hard for me. My mother in law sent me a cute fur sweater jacket. I luv it and its from LOFT. I like it a lot. And my hubby decided to take me to the hair saloon. I got my layers and thinned out my hair.
Also, Josh gave me my V-day gift early, an iPhone 4s! And I love it due to the camera phone! I've taken more pics with it than with my other camera. I think its because its small and always in hand.
I've actually taken the kids swimming once since I found out I was preggo. They were super happy! Talon and I did not swim with them. Poor Talon, he was sad. I was sad too, but it was just too too much to get in the water with the kids.
I still get my updates from Arizona! Jacob scratched his face this week. Still a cutie.
My brother and girlfriend took the missionaries out to Mystery Valley on their P-day!! Sounds like they had tons of fun!!
Their diligent service, the two Elders above, have meant the world to my family. It's simply amazing! My brother Nelson and Kirstie plan to marry on the 24th of this month, and Kirstie will be baptized the next day! We are all excited.
Jacob is growing fast! He loves playing and snuggling with his blankets and that's what he's doing above, enjoying the comforts of his blankets.
In honor of V-day, Jacob wore pink!! lol, JK! Because he depleted his wardrobe and none of it was clean yet, my sis settled for this and fell back to sleep!
Here I am using my iPhone!! I love it! I was in the looking for a point and shoot camera, but I think this will do!
Here's my stud! He wanted to wear an actual tie and none of this clip on stuff. heheh Tyler has chronic dry skin. I've been reading a lot about toxins in the liver that cause irritations to the skin and dry skin. It has been interesting and for the moment I'm learning lots.
My dad also found himself in the hospital. My dad has a long history of hospital visits. About eight years ago, he received a kidney and pancreas transplant. He takes his daily pills and a lot of times its pretty tough for him to feel normal. This visit he stayed in the hospital for almost a week. I don't like it when he goes to the hospital, because I know he does not like it. I don't like going to the hospital either. I sometimes wish I could quickly leave after I've had my babies. One time I did. I had Tyler early in the morning around two or three. I later left home that evening around 6pm. My dad is now home and feeling better. My sister and Jacob were visiting in the pic above. My dad has grown quite attached to Jacob. Its cute.
My look alike Josh holding the door for me. Tay was doing the same thing, but her shoe slipped and ended up falling after this pic. This was Sunday at church and ty was enjoying his fruit leather, thank you Costco, for your bulk package!! My kids love it!
Talon, just being ThorTalon. He enjoys the many costumes that him and Ty have collected throughout the years.
Here's a shoot of my hair cut! :) I like it a lot!
My cutie taytay!
Mommy and Jacob!
Jacob cruising with the missionaries, out in Mystery Valley!
Here is Taylor getting her V-day cards together! I wish V-day cards still came with the cute small envelopes!! It think that part added to the excitement! The anticipation to see who it was from!
The kids are excited for V-day!! I'm excited for them too!

1 comment:
gagging is no fun! i'm so sorry. i never threw up, but with the girls i was so nauseous and gagged every time i brushed my teeth, looked at the sink or toilet, even the sound of sizzling meat made me gag.
...maybe it's a girl??? ;)
great haircut. i hope the weeks pass quickly. i know what you mean. i love the babies, but i just can't handle any more pregnancies. it's tough.
Post a Comment