Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life As We Know It

I just want to say Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and  congrats on my new preggo-self! Josh and I and the rest of the family are super excited about this new addition.  While he/she is growing, I on the other hand have been having my up and down days.  I have been feeling sick for like the past week and a half and it tends to make life harder and unexplainable.  My emotions are a bit mixed.  I cry because I don't feel normal and I cry cause I don't have the energy like I once did.  Sleep is precious and quietness helps, but with a crowd of three silly crazy kids, we really don't get that much.  I hope this time passes a bit more quickly, but I'm putting my best foot forward, and that alone, calms my crazy emotions and allows me to say that yes, it's okay you nap while the kids watch tv for hours on end, yes, it okay to give them a piece of bread with nutella and call it dinner, yes, its okay, the house is a mess, yes, it okay your kids have not gone swimming, etc... My list is getting longer, but I know in a couple of months, I will be back to my old self with more energy!! I miss my old self and I cry ( but I blame my crazy emotions) :)!! Well, besides the Begay's crazy life here, Life in K-town is going GREAT! 

My family in Ktown has recently started using the app Groupme and we love it! I usually refer to it as Family Messaging, because it allows you to text/message back in forth on one thread, therefore allowing everyone in your group to read the message. It has been fun getting updates from everyone and hearing every silly remarks and humor. This has definitely put smiles on my face. Well, as you can see, we get plenty of pics of baby Jacob.  He is our baby and everyone loves him and is super attached.  In the pics above he was the first up, besides his mom, and he was looking at his sleeping brothers. The pic next to it, he was ready for nap time, a not so happy camper!


These are the latest pics above.  My brother and his girlfriend are taking missionary discussions! It has been a delight and joy to hear of their progress and feel of their growth.  The gospel of Jesus Christ brings the best out of everyone.  My brother is already a member, but in many ways this has been a great stepping stone for him.  It's AWESOME!  Jacob above is checking out the Elders! 

My sister Natalie (Nat), this past week went to the George Straight concert!! She loved it and my mom and I were super jealous! While she was at the concert, I was left reading my book reading about work, family, and finance.  But, another fun perk this week, was we got ourselves an iMac once again.  This time bigger and better!! 
Here are some more pics of Jacob. Like I said we can't get enough!! Jacob from what I heard and seen, likes to play with his toes, loves grandma so so so much, loves his crib, and enjoys everyones company.  My sister Natawee works, so Jacob spends a lot of time with Grandma and his uncle Nels.  They spoil him and luv him to pieces.  Family makes life fun and exciting.  I love my family and I can't but help thank Heavenly Father for giving me my parents and siblings!! 

1 comment:

Irina said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling very well and that you're emotional. I am like that as well, sometimes even without being pregnant... :)
I love nutella and I do the same thing sometimes for dinner. Take care and don't forget I live VERY close to you and I'm willing to help in any way.
Good luck to your brother and his girlfriend with the missionary discussions!!!