Thursday, March 8, 2012

2nd Attempt at the Princess and the Pea BED!!

I mentioned earlier Tay and I attempted the princess and the pea bed makeover!! This is the pic of our inspiration!!!
This was our first attempt!! We weren't satisfied at all!
Again, another pic of our inspiration!!!
Our 2nd attempt!! Were we close!! I think so!!
Taylor loved it and so did I!!! 
The great thing about it was it was cheap.  Fabric was under three bucks and paint was 98 cents!! 

Here are some shots of our ending project!!
We are thinking of making a canopy, but for now its okay!!
Wouldn't this be a fun b-day gift!! If only I could find cheap simple beds already pre-made!! Fun stuff!!
We are so glad we painted it white and got rid of the brownish canopy and lace.  
Guess you could say less was more effective in this project!!! Now, that I'm feeling better, bring on the projects!!

2 comments:

Monika Crowfoot said...

this is awesome! :)

Cherisse said...

That is really really cute!