Today we celebrated Allea's Pre-Birthday! And all thanks to JoJO! She's a fun party planner! I need to get on the ball with that, well, now that my kiddos know what a B-day party is! The kids were super excited about Allea B-day Party! Tay was excited about picking out gifts for her and I of course was excited to pick out some new clothes for her!
Allea is gonna be two years old! We celebrated her B-day a day earlier because we would not be there for her actual planned party! We had some yummy pizza from Papa Murphy's! I luv their pizza, it has been awhile since we had their pizza, so this was a big treat for us!
Allea is such a cute little one! Such a natural beauty! Her spunk for life makes it so fun to be around her! You just never know what this kid will bring to the table, ask her mom, she will tell ya! lol
Allea lets me take pictures of her and she says Cheese right back when I start snapping pictures! I just need her older sister to do the same!
When Jacob arrived, I think that made the party! All the kids were instantly excited and excited! There is something about Uncle Jacob, maybe because they know he is available to play with 24/7 until us parents, who tire after a couple of minutes..lol
This was a shot of Allea showing us how to eat a cupcake! All these pics were taken from my iPhone. I was sad because I left my nicer camera in Castle Dale and I was so looking forward to taking some nicer pictures. Lately, I have been using my iPhone a lot and this special event gave me a good reason to pull it out!
This was the yummy pizza we had! I'm not a fan of candian bacon, but this was good. I think it was because the pineapple was not super sweet and runny!
Taylor had a fun time picking out gifts for Allea at the dollar store. She picked out animal crackers, a hula hoop, a yellow ball, jumbo chalk, and a insect thingy..
I picked out two cute skirts and a cute denim jacket that had small purple flowers on it! Hopefully its not to hot for her to wear it because its simply cute!
Allea excited about all her goodies!
Afterwards the kids ran outside and played!
They played for a little bit and than it was time for us to leave back to Logan.
Allea showing us how to Hula hoop!
I caught her in action!
Taylor giving her goodbye's! We love you Allea and hope you had a wonderful Pre- B-day Party! Thanks jo for the food! It was GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment