We managed to make it to Springville Utah for Yosea's 4th Birthday and also to shop at some stores we don't have in Page. I find it funny that with all the moves Josh and I have been through, we are always happy to leave our current home for the weekend. Don't you find that odd? It boggles my mind.
Josh was our photographer for this trip, oddly, I did not once touch the camera?? Here are some shots that he was able to get. Auntie Naco also made it as well, but she came from Cali. Josh and I were given some orders to purchase rope, balloons, etc.. for the birthday girl, while I was on my way to get a gift bag from the dollar store. Who, knew finding rope would be crazy. We had to check like 4 other stores before we hit home depot. I was for sure the dollar store would have it. So, we were kind of late to the party.
We did find balloons at the dollar store. Josh and I, being from AZ, had no clue that utah was on a helium shortage??? We miraculously come in with like four balloons. I guess the person at the dollar store decided to go the extra mile and see if there was anymore helium in their tank, and she was able to get four balloons out of it. We had no clue though?
This beautiful cake was made by Grandma Begay! It was so cute! Yo'sea loved it, but not when the sparks started flying. I never seen a little body move so fast. She was sitting on this chair below, but quickly darted away.
Jojo, yosea's mom, was able to convince her it was okay and her cake was not gonna explode. Yosea made sure the chair was between her and the cake! Well, yosea officially announced she was four after blowing out her candles!
Now on to the game! Tay and Tyler had a blast! Here are some pics of them taking a whack at the piñata. Little did they know that Taylor and Tyler have had plenty of practice with the piñata and also picking up candy. They have strong swings and quick fingers.
Here the kids are all lined up!
Taylor took her swings!
Tyler cracked it open..we had to tell him to stop cause there was still some kids who hadn't had a chance.
And what's a party without gifts!!! Fun! Fun!.. Mission Accomplished, Yosea was happy! Yay! We were just glad we were able to attend and partake of the fun!
Its always so fun to go to birthday parties! I have yet to throw a big bash for my kids. I always tell myself that I'm going to throw them a party with their friends. It always has been hard in the past because we were always moving. Kids made plenty of friends, but just never felt comfortable of hosting a party with a lot of kiddos.
Yosea opening gifts!
You can never have enough gifts!
Jacob with Trent!
Thanks Jojo, the party was a hit and we had tons and tons of fun!
After the party Josh and I quickly gathered our flock and headed out to Salt Lake City! We needed to hit some stores.

No comments:
Post a Comment