Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Begay Update!!



Josh: is still busy at work, (knocking doors and selling). I have to say that he has really improved since last year. His job is not an easy job and the added heat and humidity makes it that much harder. A couple of times he finds people inviting him inside their home because he's sweating bullets or people offering him food and drinks. (I guess some of the perks of selling alarms..hehe). I guess its a job that takes discipline and you have to go at it full force.. so at the end of the summer we can reap the benefits of him staying home more often and having the rest of the year to relax and chill. On a healthy note.. he still slowing losing weight. Maybe three to five pounds a month.

Tawnya: Me, just trying to keep the kids busy and happy. I'm hoping to lose more weight, cause I told myself that once I get to a healthy weight we can add more silly bodies to our family. Yup, that's right we want more kids. Two more and we just might be done. Plus, Baby Romo will need someone to play with. My current health goal is to walk a marathon a week.. yeah,, ( i don't want to run.. but walking sounds better),,, so every morning I pull myself on the treadmill and walk and walk. I actually get a huge workout... I usually have the incline at 8 by the time I'm done.

Taylor: well she is just a busy body.. wanting to get into everything. Well, I kind of switch tyler and taylor nap time.. I use to have them take their nap time together, but now just one of them sleeps, so i can have one on one time with each of them. I think they really like it. I usually play dress up with taylor or bake something with her. Plus I think it brings a bit of independence to her routine.. she can now decide for herself what she wants to do or learn that she can entertain herself with just a little thinking on her part.

Tyler: He currently has picked up the word no,, no , and no. He's growing fast and loves to eat and eat. He's always asking for food.. so I'm on a quest to feed him healthy snacks. He loves tomatoes, but currently here in Texas they had to stop selling tomatoes... i guess a case of bad grown tomatoes.. He plays with taytay all day long and I often have to referee between them. Now that he is older he understand taylor's cunning ways and gets mad!!! For the most part taylor and tyler love each other and have lots and lots of fun together..

San Antonio has been good to the Begay Family. We are excited about what we make of our future. Our babies b-days are coming up..tyler in july and taytay in august. So we are excited about that. Maybe we might take a trip to sea world in celebration of another year of growth (considering its only 15 mins from where we live).

2 comments:

Nakki said...

Thanks for the update and pics Tawn. Its great to hear how the family's doing...love you guys! Hopefully I'll be there around on of the kids b-days! I'm still visiting! Yeah for TX! You guys are lookin' good. Good luck with the weight loss! I'm on my own quest as well!

njoseph said...

Your such a good mama!