We had a good Father's Day.. nothing too elaborate. We were just happy daddy was home with us! We treated ourselves out to a Mexican restaurant and had ourselves some yummy fajitas and later took a dip in the pool. We all had fun with our full bellies!!! Being so far away from home has left us to miss some important events like Josh Grandma's 100th birthday! My hubby loves his grandma dearly and I have grown to love her too in my only three and a half years of knowing her. She's a beautiful lady with many gifted talents. I enjoy it when my hubby talks about his Grandma and Grandpa. I love the fact that he thinks of them often and how even if his Grandpa has passed on he is still very much a part of our lives today and our children's. She has a great talent of making navajo rugs and has given many to her children. I have had a privilege of seeing some of them. Seeing the closeness my hubby has with his Grandma reminds me that I too should be grateful for my grandma's and grandpa's. My hubby has a communication barrier with his grandma, but I found out that wasn't even a problem with how he lets her know he loves her and I can see in his grandma's face that she understands. So with that, I need to make a bigger effort in showing my grandma that I love her too even if I can't speak navajo.. I'm grateful for my hubby and his genuine love for everyone. I thank heavenly father everyday for giving me this man.. cause he loves me with all his heart, might, mind, and strength.. and even more.. like he says.. he loves me to the second power and than some...

always going to be daddy's little girl

happy father's day.. eating yummy fajitas

taytay new eye trick..

josh parents and his grandma

Josh grandma with some of the rugs she has made.
No comments:
Post a Comment