Sunday, November 23, 2008

Joyful Reunions

Yesterday afternoon Josh nali passed on. In the short time I have known her I grew to love her too. What helped me to get to know her even more, was because Josh always talked about her and his grandpa. My love for my hubby and his love for his grandparents made it that much easier for me to love them too. (if that makes since). When I heard of the news of her passing I couldn't but help think of her joyous reunion with friends and family. I felt an excitement of love and accomplishment! She's a special lady to many and I'm happy that many of us were able to say our goodbyes to her before her passing. I posted pics of the little ones who were also able to see their great grandma, too!


1 comment:

Nakki said...

I think it was a blessing that we got to all be with her before she passed. You can't be to sad about loosing someone who's lived 100 years. Thanks for the post Tawn :)