
This baby is going to be our rez baby. My first two were born in Provo, Utah. I really miss my midwives and the whole utah pregnancy team. This time around I really don't know what to expect with the the new doctors and what not. My first ultrasound went well. The ultrasound tech decided on this pic, which he say is a pic of the baby's face... ( I have yet to still figure it out). We decided to have the baby in Page, Arizona. My sister had her babies there and said it was a good experience, so hopefully I have a good one too!! Well, they moved my due date up a couple of weeks after reviewing the ultrasound. So my new due date is July 3rd!! We are pretty excited!! I am a bit nervous with this one, just because its baby number three! Already, I forgotten how it felt to take care of a new born. It's going to be interesting to see how tay tay and tyler cope with a new baby. I really think they will love him or her and will be such big helpers!! Six more more months left already!!! ack!!! Oh, the kids came with me to the ultrasound and were able to hear the heartbeat and it really got them excited!! Now tay tay keeps wanting to know how the baby will come out! I think I will just wait for her to see!!
4 comments:
Yeah I don't see the face :) But I don't know! Well I'm glad you guys all had a great X-mas!
awww i'm so happy for both you and josh and the kids. yeah don't know how rez clinics work but they scare me lol. but i love the hospital in flag..the nursing staff is great. but 6 more months =)
I can't wait for another new baby! I'm just glad these new sets of cousins will all be the same age. How lucky am I? 3 new babies for Auntie! :) Oh, and maybe the pics a Monet????
Congrats! So much fun for you! :)
Post a Comment