Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do Your Best and Forget the Rest!

So, I guess with any weight-lose program its usually a pretty good idea to get your current weight and basically an overall fitness test. Well, P90X wants you to do the same. They also suggest you take a picture of yourself. Well, I kind of don't want to so, I am not going to. heheh Plus, about the fitness test, I kind of skipped over that. But, maybe its a good idea to do if you really want to see results and whatnot, or and also to be safe. I figured I pick a size jeans I want to fit into and see if I actually do in three months. (It's all about simplifying..right?)

Plyometrics was on the agenda for today two! It totally rocked my legs and my butt!!! It was killer. It felt like my legs were on fire the whole time. Here is a tiny list of what I was asked to do:
Squat Jack
Run Squat Jump 180
Lateral Leap Frog Squats
Monster Truck Tires

I realized the longer and crazier the name the harder and crazier the workout was..hehehe!! I never heard of a Squat Jack, but now that I know, I will never forget, nor will my legs and thighs! I wondered while I was doing these workouts if football players did this kind of stuff! I think Volleyball players could relate, because it was all about jumping and shuffling and plenty more! All I have to say is awesome work out! Great Instructor and at times Hilarious! One quote I enjoyed from him was, " Do your Best and Forget the REST!"!

No comments: