Thursday, February 25, 2010

Talon's First Blue Corn Mush

This past Wednesday we went to the local flea market! Of course it was muddy as ever! I am so ready for the sun to warm things up! I really like going to the flea market, but at times, you simply wish there was pavement! Only wishful thinking. We tend to go to the flea market just for the food. Josh is a big mutton lover. I on the other hand am not. Well, as we were waiting on line I could not decide what i wanted to eat. I finally settled on the blue corn mush bowl. I enjoyed it and so did Talon. I figure I give him some and by the looks of it, I think he liked it or not?
Here is a pic of Talon... he was pretty unsure of what was being put in his mouth!
Maybe a look of approval??
Or maybe a not so yummy look? hehehehe

2 comments:

Jess said...

Just cute, Kaipo has yet to try that yummy stuff.

Nakki said...

Its my favorite...I keep some in my freezer (for freshness). I'll go through blue corn phases and just eat that all the time for breakfast w/toast..mmm.....best with tortillas though.