Day One: My sister, my mom and I threw the first DVD in! It about killed us! We did push up one after another and in every position possible. OH and to our surprise we were asked to do pull ups!!! I can't even do one, but its modified so that we can actually work up to doing one, and than two, and three, and etc... until we can do thirty flat..hehheh Quickly I realized my volleyball days were long gone...( I seriously thought of my glory days, where doing push ups and pulls ups were actually quite easy! Man I was in very good shape than)...heheheh Josh found such great amusement in our pain. While we were struggling doing our pushups; he threw down a few candy bars in front of our faces and yelled' " Come on girls! THis is your reward!!!" My first thought was, " Where in the world did he get all this candy!!" hhehe hehehe! It was a killer workout and I am pretty excited about it! I'm on a mission- trying to be a P90X lover!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
P90X
I am one who never buys anything from infomercials, but one evening I was caught off guard and slowly pulled in! I guess I was so easily persuaded, because for one: I want to lose weight and Two: I want to lose weight and I was desperate! Obviously of course to lose weight your calorie outtake should be greater than your calorie input!! It easier said than done. I tried earlier in the month to get in the groove of working out, but gee those five o'clock morning workouts were killing me! It was just tooooooo early!!! So, I settled for the P90X! JOsh, my hubby had already informed me about these extreme workouts, but I literally thought he was talking about a game machine...(you know like xBOX or wii) so, I really never gave any future thought about it, because I really don't want a game machine in our home. Well, the work out video's arrived this week and we are set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha, so funny what Josh did to ya girls. Yeah, P90X is HARD isn't it? Well I don't do it, but I know how hard it is, we have the dvd's. I figure I need to get back into working out first before I hit the hardcore stuff. Good luck! Granite trained me last night, it has been sooo long and it wasn't even that hard but I am sore today. Hahaha!
good luck! keep it up!
haha, that sounds like a Josh thing? HOws the work out going? I'm staring next week...but the roomies are getting up @ 5 am every morning...seriously? Guess i'll have to go to bed much much earlier. Have you seen any results yet?
Post a Comment