Friday, February 26, 2010

A Good Day

Today was just a good day! It started with Josh going to work early and getting home early! That was the highlight of my day! I need more of these days! hehehe And of course the kids were super happy to have DADDY home! Talon is now joining in on the excitement of dad's return. Taylor and Tyler run to daddy when he enters the door and now today I saw Talon quickly crawling to Daddy, just like the rest. It was a sight that filled my heart and soul with much gratification for my life and children!!! Another highlight for today was the start of my dad's garden that the church (LDS church) has provided to help the Native People become more self-reliant. (I will post later about this with more details)! It's a great effort on the church's part!
A pic of the new garden fence! I never realized how much work is involved in putting up fences!!(I used Josh iphone to take these pics. I guess I am still a bit shaky).


Angel and Anaya joining in on the ranks of helping putting up the fences!! Such cute girls with such dark hair! I am simply jealous of their beauty! My brother's girls!!
Here's another cutie! I was really excited for her today too! We surprised her with a Tether Ball! She loved it!

Angel showing her how its done. This was actually quite special for me. My dad made me this tether ball pole. I think I was about eight or nine. I can't remember, but for my b-day my parents bought me a tether ball set. My dad was so disappointed with how weak the tether ball pole was. So, the next day after work he brought me back a solid metal one and set it up for me. I felt like the luckiest girl ever! So, today Josh set up this tether ball pole for her. The kids had so much fun!! Today was just a good day!

No comments: