I just might consider buying a wii! I was really never a fan of having a game console in the home, esp.. when I had to compete for my husband attention early in our marriage. Game consoles and I have a bitter relationship. Because of it I went to sleep many nights by myself and woke up by myself, because my hubby was playing all night and ended up falling asleep on the couch. (true story).. so I feel I have every right to be bitter..hehehhehe! But this past weekend I was introduced to the Wii! I FOUND OUT THAT:

it was very easy for a five and four year old to comprehend,

it caused family bonding!!!!

It still was a guy thing...

It provided many options and games for the kids to play and YES!!!! Golf was one of them!

it also was baby friendly!! ehhehe

it can be exhausting!!

it can be conquered by a four year old!

and if played long enough, you can score a hair style like this... ( such a cutie..you just gots to dig the hair!)....
So, the verdict is ....I think we Want a Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I want a WII too. I have been trying to talk Joseph into it. Because unlike other game systems, it is FUN to WATCH others play it. not like those BORING shooting games. I hate watching those. PLUS, if we both get a wii and have the same game we can play ONLINE together with out even being TOGETHER> :)
Plus you can do the boxing and lose lots of calories and feel sore the next day from playing!
I'll stick with x-box (which I still plan on getting). Rockband and guitar hero are fun for the whole family! :) I missed out. Thanks for posting pics maybe I'll get to hang out one of these times!
LOL!!! LOVed the pics Tawn. Didn't know you had taken any. Where are the pics of FOOD. THat was another favorite that night. and YES, we want one TOO!!!
Post a Comment