Here was one of many poses!! You just have to love Monument Valley, Ut! It amazes me I grew up twenty mins from this place!
Our taytay! So photogenic..just like her dad!
Having fun on the rocks!
The men in my life! I'm hoping to add two more to this bunch.... (one day)!
This was such a lovely spot!
My babies! This is one pic that I will look back and say, "This was sooo much fun!"
This is just a cute pic!! We had a fun day! It was a Happy Picture Day! People would pay big bucks for these types of shots, esp with the background...yay! it was for free!!
2 comments:
I love love love the pics. We need to visit you guys. Joseph has never been out to Monument Valley. :) Isn't hanging out with family fun.
Nice pix! Did you use your point and shoot? Cause they look like very nice pix for a point and shoot camera. I want to take pix there.
Post a Comment