I think I want to raise some sheep! They are just lovable creatures!! Well, the rez kind! I say rez kind because I hadn't realize there were different types until I met my husband. He introduced me to some big, not so friendly ones! But these are the types I could actually handle and not hesitate to handle. When I think of sheep, I think of my nali. My nali loved her sheep. It was like they were her children and I truly feel she was attached to them like they literally were.

My auntie invited us to see her sheep. They recently got some new lambs and they were soooo cute. When I took this pic, I wondered how this mother sheep felt about all the little ones climbing all over her...heheheh ( I thought of how fun and playful my kids were too)..

Another shot of the cute little ones!

Aren't these two little ones cute!!!

I love this pic... pure innocence here!

This girl takes very good care of her sheep!!!

Here's my little lamb having fun!

And another one!

How lucky I am to be a mother!!!
2 comments:
Ahh reminds me of my Masoni. :) I loved having the Goats suck on my fingers.
I just like eating them. Taytay cute ;)
Post a Comment