Okay, so I have been taking an anatomy class and its killing my looks. Literally it was. One morning after throwing my hair in a wet bun I looked myself in the mirror and said gee, I look like one of those nerds on t.v.( you know like that guy on 16 candles)..LOL! I seriously felt that way! I had no makeup and not even mascara!! My hair was yucky and I looked tired. So, I credit that to my late nights of studying and STRESS due to anatomy!!!! So, I finally decided I needed help! In my desperate state, I even decided to go to walmart to get my hair cut!! Good thing they were super busy and I headed out to another local salon. I found one and this is what the lady did!

She cut my hair short! I've had it short like this before, but I think she did a better job!

I'm happy and so my streak of looking like a ugly nerd has come to an end. I don't mind being a nerd, but would like to at least be considered a pretty nerd!!!
2 comments:
Ur beautiful no matter what....luv u!!!! But I luv da new hair do:)
Nothing wrong with the nerd look! This is a really good look though!
Post a Comment