Monday, November 15, 2010

Back On The Rez

Home will always be home! That's how I feel when I go back to the rez!! There are so many memories that flood my mind when I cruise pass the insanely beautiful buttes of monument valley and continue pass promise rock and on to el captain..etc. It's kind of neat how you remember the rocks by what they are shaped like. Well, this past weekend I went home to the rez, Ktown to be exact! It was soooo good to see my mom, my dad, my sis, and brother. I love them all to much! The best treat was to have all the grand-kids together. They played nonstop from the time my kids got out of the car to the time everyone had to go back to school. Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again! But, I like the other side too, where I completely understand why they do the silly things they do :)!
Tay and Anaya enjoying their Sunday! Such best buds!
Angel the oldest in the bunch!! Very bright and patient and already at a young age, has the spirit of understanding!
Talon, the youngest, just enjoying his sugar cereal..lol
Oldest boy and youngest boy! I love this pic!
Tyler and Ezra!!
(Kimmy!!)
We had a lot of fun and it was hard to load up my kids and hit the pavement! I love my family and so glad I have loving parents and awesome siblings. You know I started my family of my own, but gee how thankful I am to have my brother and sister! So grateful for a family that keeps growing!

1 comment:

JBizzle said...

I really like the pics of Talon! lol He is one funny little boy!