I felt like that all day and all day yesterday! After school I helped Taylor with her homework and plus the assignments she missed while we were away in Arizona. She just missed one day of school and already had loads of homework. I don't even remember getting homework when I was in kindergarden. Well, after two hours of doing homework with tay, I did not even want to touch my homework. Gee, its like double the homework, now that tay's going to school! Sheesh... its like I am in kindergarden too! (LOL). Well, call me crazy, but I registered for three classes next semester. Two online classes and finally... A PIANO CLASS!! I am determined to learn piano and teach it to my kids! Some have asked me if its harder to go to school now that I have kids!! And my response is, "YES IT IS"! or maybe more like its hard because of the lack of time!! ARG... :) Maybe if there was thirty hours in a day, that would make a difference???
Today, CEU, officially became University of Utah/Eastern!! The merge is finally complete. In celebration, we were given yummy AGGIE blue icecream, T-shirts, banners, pens, etc.... I am one for anything free. I don't know how, but I ended up with 6 size small t-shirts. The lady that was in charge of the shirt table handed them to me and said she was ready to go home and told me to take it. So, what to do with them??? Well, obviously I don't wear a size small...(yet)-i say to make myself feel better. :)
Anyways, Student mom's who have successfully earned top grades.. I envy you!!
1 comment:
Cool!
Post a Comment