Sunday, January 30, 2011

19 months

Guess who's in nursery!!!! Well, actually he's been in nursery for almost two months and he loves it! He gets to play with all the toys, be with grandma (one of the nursery teachers), and play with other kids his age! He had no problem going to nursery maybe because grandma there. But something tells me he would of been just fine if she wasn't! He has been such a chill baby and really never a fuss for me!
Thanks to grandma he's lookin like a stud!! Talon is now 19 months and guess what he no longer takes mommy milk!! Oh yay!! This causes for a blog entry of its own, but I figure who wants to hear about how happy I am to finally have him weaned off breast milk!
Gettin ready for a lesson!
Tay and Talon waiting to go to church in their sunday best! I guess just like any 19 month old he's quickly learning and picking up new phrases! He watches me and will quickly do it on his own! He enjoys wrestling with his dad and brother. He wants to sleep with Josh and I in our bed, but I am no longer allowing it. He still enjoys his alone time and I like that a lot! My two older ones can be a bit clingy, so its nice to have a break with him. He understands what prayer time is and also when at church, he likes to sing. We start singing a hymn.. he opens his own book and starts to sing. Such a cutie!! He has a mind of his own, and its starting to show!!

2 comments:

Nakki said...

Awww, such a handsome little boy :)

Jess said...

So cute! And handsome too! Just cute, he is growing up and how lucky are you that he is fully weaned. I am in the process of weaning Kaipo myself. Glad I wasn't the only one who nursed my child for so long. :) I know what you mean for cause for celebration, isn't it so hard to do and yet so worth it and sad all at the same time? :) And that is really cute that he goes to nursery and tries to sing. :) I wish Kaipo would go to nursery, but I do not trust him to be in there without someone I know though.