Counts for a celebration...right???? Well, in Tay's case a day full of counting to 100! Literally!
She counted to 100 making her cute hat! Counted to hundred making her hundred chain necklace! Counted to 100 making her cool shades while coloring too!
She counted and counted. YOu name it she counted all sorts of things like: candy, cereal, m&m's, beans, etc... After today she has a better understanding of what 100 is and is very close to counting to 100 all on her own! So, I was pretty excited to hear about her 100th day adventure!
So was tyler, but all he had on his mind was Spider Man and fake webbing his little brother 100 times, which became annoying after twenty!!
2 comments:
Lol, soo cute, I love it! I wish all my gkids had school there, that would be awesume! Love Masoni <3
What a cute post! And what a great and cute way to celebrate. :)
Post a Comment