This was Taylor's last day of school! She was very excited! I on the other hand was emotionally sad. I did not expect to feel that way, but goodness I had an ache in my heart. Her last day of school signified that she was getting older! (i did not like that, there has to be a pause button somewhere??..right.
When asked how she felt about this being her last day as a kindergardener, she replied, " I'm gonna be a FIRST GRADER!!!" She had no sad feelings at all. Now why is it when we are small, we can't wait to grow up?
Taylor proudly showing her school year book! This will be a first of many to come.
I had mixed feelings about Taylor going to school. I was worried about her teacher, other kids, and mostly outside influences, but that's where our faith that we taught our kids the right things come into play! And as the months passed I felt Josh and I did a great job. There have been some mishaps, but nothing too big. We just had to remind her of making good decisions and treating others like the way she wanted to be treated. I could not of asked for a better teacher for Taylor. She's awesome and I truly felt she loved her job as a teacher!
Next step.... Our First Grader!!
Taylors classmates!
My cute kindergarden!
Taylor (our far right) posing with one of her many awards!
Yearbooks aren't cool without any signatures...lol
Taylor and I spent many evenings doing homework and learning sight words. At the end of the year it all paid off! I now have a enthusiastic reader who also loves school! A job well done Taylor! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!
3 comments:
Tawn! So I just decided to start a blog and I spent FOREVER picking out my template and background and then I just went to your blog and its the same as yours haha. What are the chances!! And I just have to tell you that I honestly think Taylor is one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. She is so gorgeous! And you dress her so cute!
Sooooo Awesume! Happy for my granddau. She is smart and fantastic girll, love her n very proud of her and the parents as well, good job well done!! Gorgeous girl, love u....Masoni
She is such a cute girl! Awwww. isn't it so sad and yet so exciting to seem them grow?
Post a Comment